FS2 to Year 11
1. Interview with the candidate to assess child’s literacy, numeracy and speaking skills
2. Entrance test in English and Mathematics
3. Original Transfer certificate must be submitted soon after admission is confirmed from Yr 2 and above.
a. Local Transfer:
i. T.C. from other 6 Emirates must be attested by the respective Educational zone before submission to the school office.
ii. Character certificate from the previous school is required above Year 7.
b. Asian Transfer
Original TC to be attested by the following offices in their respective country and
submitted soon after admission is confirmed.
i. Ministry of Education Office/ district Education Office
ii. Foreign Affairs Office
iii Consulate General Office of the UAE.
iv. Passport and resident visa should be valid for one year
Documents to submit
Four passport size recent colour photographs
• 2 Birth certificate copies (Yr1 –Yr13)
• Original Transfer Certificate (Yr1 – Yr 13)
• Progress report from previous school
• 2 passport copies of the child
• Passport copy - Parent
• Residency visa – Child
• Residency visa – Parent
• Original Emirates ID with photocopy - Parent
• Original Emirates ID with photocopy – Child
• Transportation form (if required)